Transform Your Self-Confidence with Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Denver
Most people are well-aware of the typical reasons for undergoing corrective oral surgery – you’ve been in a serious accident that’s injured your jaw and mouth, or your misaligned bite is making it difficult to eat and speak without pain, for instance. At Altitude Oral Maxillofacial Implant Center, our specialists are here to help with all of these concerns – but we also understand that many patients may have more aesthetic-based reasons for treatment, and that’s always welcomed too!
If your face doesn’t look the way you want it to because of aging, disease, birth defects, or traumatic injuries, we can help you finally achieve the flaw-free appearance of your dreams here in any of our Denver-CO based locations. Please contact us today to schedule your first consultation.
Am I A Candidate for Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
Most likely! In most cases, all we ask is that our patients be in good physical and mental health, that they’ve reached an age where the muscles and bone have stopped developing in the area where they desire treatment, and that they have realistic goals and expectations regarding what our staff can accomplish. While we can’t exactly halt the aging process, we can help you regain an appearance that’s fresher and more youthful while treating any key sore spots you have regarding certain areas of the face.
What Can Facial Cosmetic Surgery Accomplish?
- Improving the appearance of facial skin that is overly loose or sagging.
- Perfecting the appearance of the nose (which could include adjusting the shape of your nostrils, altering the bridge, reshaping the tip, or decreasing/increasing the overall size)
- Eliminating unwanted skin from the patient’s neck.
- Correcting drooping eyebrows and/or noticeable creases and wrinkles near the forehead.
- Minimizing the excessive prominence of large ears.
- Improving and enhancing overall facial contours so that your overall appearance is much more balanced.